terms and conditions
- Allergies: All of our meals are produced with the utmost care to avoid cross contamination however all our meals are made in the same factory and so there is the possibility that there may be a small amount of cross contamination between meals. Example: Naked meals containing vegetable. We do of course inspect our meals but should you be concerned please contact us.
- Please inform Dogs Choice UK within 2 days if for any reason you are unhappy with our product. We cannot exchange or return raw frozen products that have left our premises unless the food is spoiled or not of satisfactory quality. If the food is spoiled or not of satisfactory quality then we are happy to offer a refund, credit or exchange for the food once returned. You can contact us by sending us an email via our contact page. We may ask that you return the product and the delivery note. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected. Any costs incurred by you for returning the product are non-refundable. You must provide us with the batch code of the meal in question for us to investigate further. The batch code can be found on a white sticker.
- Please check that all your details are correct at the time of placing your order. This includes your name, address, post code and contact details. Dogs Choice UK will not be held liable for any errors resulting in a late or failed delivery.
- Deliveries will be made as set out in our delivery guidelines (plus terms & conditions as listed below).
- We may be unable to deliver your selected products if they are out of stock or have been discontinued. If this is the case we will try to contact you or replace the items which are out of stock.
- Prices quoted exclude delivery costs.
- Dogs Choice UK reserve the right to change terms and conditions. If any such changes occur they will be posted on our website and it is your responsibility to read them.
ORDERS AND DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We do our best to get your order to you on the day selected. However, we do not guarantee this.
- On the day of delivery, your order will arrive between the times 07:00AM and 19:00PM.
- All orders WILL be LEFT at the address you specified for delivery.
- If no safe place is specified in the comments box above it will be left in a safe place chosen by the delivery driver.
- Our courier will only deliver to the address you have specified.
- Please do not send requests for your order to be left with a neighbor or at a second address if you are out.
- Delivery drivers are not obligated to call you before delivery. Please do not rely on a phone call from the delivery driver regarding your delivery etc. DHL use a tracking system which allows you to track your order and delivery time etc online.
- Please provide your email address and you will receive a email on the morning of delivery with your delivery time slot.
- Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure you have given us the correct delivery address and postcode. If the address or postcode is given to us incorrectly and your order is shipped with DHL to the incorrect address then Dogs choice UK will not be held responsible for replacing any lost or disposed items.